Shadow Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Ancient Clans
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 am by Guest

» Alacritis All-Over
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 pm by Guest

» The African Stars Pack {Canid Roleplay}
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am by Guest

» Our Ad
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm by Shadow's Heart

» The shadow in us all
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 am by Shadowstorm

» Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 am by Shadowstorm

» Affliliation Rules
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 am by Shadow's Heart

» Bio Form
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am by Shadow's Heart

» Flora of the Shadow Wolves
Shadowstorm Slayer EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 am by Shadow's Heart

Affiliates
Shadow Wolves-Wolf RPG Site Top 100 Canine Sites

Shadowstorm Slayer

Go down

Shadowstorm Slayer Empty Shadowstorm Slayer

Post  Shadowstorm Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 am

Name: Shadowstorm Slayer

Alias: Shadow, Shadowstorm

Birthplace: Death Pine Forest

Den Location: Shadowcast Mountain

Alignment: True Neutral

Fur color: Black

Species: East Timber Wolf

Eye color: Icy Blue

Physique: Small

Height:
60 cm

Weight:
100lbs

Length:
102 cm

Personality:
She is heavily Bi-Polar so her attitude and personality varies.

Biography:
"My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to a destinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottom-feeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever. "

Shadowstorm
Loner
Loner

Hearts : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum